Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA) – Job #1010
We are looking for a Clinical Trial Assistant to provide support to our growing clinical program. This individual provides support to clinical projects under direction of Clinical Project Managers and/or other designated clinical team members. This position reports to the Vice President of Clinical Operations.
- Assists Clinical Project Managers with successful study start up, maintenance, and study closure activities.
- Contacts clinical study sites by e-mail and/or phone to obtain information regarding the status of the study (includes enrollment metrics, drug inventory, etc.)
- Track IRB Submission and Approval status for sites.
- Track Informed Consent Form Approval
- Updates and maintains tracking systems and tools with status of documents, key dates, etc.
- Assist with clinical data mining, review, and reconciliation as needed
- Clinical Site Study Binder creation, assembly, and shipments
- Equipment shipping and tracking to clinical sites
- Participate in monthly on-site meetings with clinical team at Headquarters in Redwood City, CA
- Work with other clinical team members as needed on various tasks
Qualifications & Expertise:
- Work independently or with small teams in a fast-paced, non-traditional work environment in a start-up, clinical stage biotechnology company
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong general administration skills and experience
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and the Internet
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well and flexibly in small teams and with a wide range of varying stakeholders
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in the face of changing organizational priorities and ambiguous environments
- Strong focus on quality of work
- Excellent attention to detail
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry or other related relevant experience (e.g. study coordinator); BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred
The salary is competitive and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Interested applicants please send resume to email@example.com and reference Job #1010
Allakos is an equal opportunity employer. Allakos will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.